Thursday, November 1, 2007

Solo tu y yo sabemos...

Noah: You're bored! You're bored and you know it! You wouldn't be here if there weren't something missing.
Allie: You arrogant son of a bitch!
Noah: Would you just stay with me?
Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we are already fighting.
Noah: Well that's what we do. We fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are being a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two second rebound rate and yoru back do doing the next pain in the ass thing.
Allie: So what.
Noah: So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. And we're going to have to work at this every day. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day.Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.
Allie: What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
Noah: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?
Allie: It's not that simple.
Noah: What... do... you... want? Whaddaya want god daam?
Allie :I have to go now.
...

Frank: Say, how would you like some breakfast? Would you like some breakfast?
Young Allie: Breakfast?
Frank: Yeah!
Young Noah: Dad, it's ten o'clock.
Frank: Well, what's that got to do with it, you can have pancakes any damn time of night you want! Come on in, you want some breakfast?
Young Allie: Sure!
...

Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why!? It wasn't over for me. I waited for you for seven years. And now it's too late!
Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you every day for a year.
Allie: You wrote me?
Noah: Yes! It wasn't over. Still isn't over.
...

Noah: The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever.

5 comments:

serratAna said...

as i read.. i was like.. yo he oirdo eso... then i realized que eso es de the notebook! jeje

paOpao said...

the notebook!!! ey venia hablando de esa movie ete weekend!!

that kind of love i think does more than awaken the soul it lights it up =)...

Unknown said...

Hola Allie,

Por fiiiiiiiin, alguien se dignó a hacerle honor a tan preciada historia, que más que un notebook debería ser llamado el workbook/manual del amor, del amor verdadero, ese que no hace daño, que saca lo mejor de ti y lo malo, lo mejora!

Odile Caram said...

“The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.”

:)

chisopower said...

uy mira lo ke encontre jeje , muy chulo tu blog , me gusta como escribes , sigue asiiiiii , cuidate , inoas , byeeeeeeeeee